Working at Tax Driven Accountants offers you the chance to join a well-respected and established accountancy and tax firm, which are fast growing across the United Kingdom
All employees who work at Tax Driven Accountants want to deliver the best customer experience, reduce our clients tax bills and are driven to help the clients’ businesses to succeed. We have a close knit friendly and professional team of staff, who work together in a supportive and collaborative way.
If you want to join a dynamic and fast paced company, where the work is interesting, and the working environment is diverse. Where all employees are invested in, with on-the-job training and study support towards professional qualifications – we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have 2.i or higher in an accountancy allied degree.
Benefits for Working at Tax Driven Accountants:
- Diverse work and stimulating environment.
- Working for a fast pace expanding company that is highly successful.
- 25 days’ holidays plus one day a year extra, up to 30 days per annum.
- A day off for your birthday.
- Pension scheme.
- Career progression with full on-the-job training.
- 10% company discretionary bonus.
- Gain professional qualifications while working at Tax Driven Accountants with full training contracts.